Looking out for one stop of all kinds of add-ons? This Tutorial How to Install Wookie Wizard and Build Kodi will explain to you the process of installing this addon and also all the features included in this. We will start with a short brief on Kodi and the add-ons.
Kodi is an open software which allows the users enjoy streamin55g content on large screens. These contents include music, movies, kid’s particular, sports. Now here we will check out on the installation of Wookie Wizard and Build Kodi for your XBMC system.
Add-ons, on the other hand, are those utilities through which we can get the contents of the Kodi system. All the content mentioned above in the previous paragraph is provided by different add-ons available for installation. We will now get started with the installation.
Install Wookie Wizard and Build Kodi
We provided you with a short intro on the Kodi system and the need of addons for the same. Without these add-ons, the complete Kodi system will be of no use. Now Wookie Wizard and Build Kodi add-on provide you with different contents for Kodi as well as the builds require by you.
Build means the look and feel of the Kodi; the one name could be used the theme. Wookie Wizard and Build Kodi provides quality add-on content for you as well as provides an almost of 3-4 skins that is used to upgrade the appearance of the system we are handling.
The installation of this Wookie Wizard and Build Kodi is explained below:
- It is suggested that you clear almost all the data before installing this addon. Now begin with the launch of the Kodi software.
- Choose the SYSTEM option, then click on the File Manager in the sub-heading.
- Select the Add Source option from the options displayed on the left.
- Highlight the <None> tab that is shown inside the box.
- Enter the web address http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ within this tab and click on the Done button.
- You need to give some name to the media source file and enter the name as WOOKIE and tap on the OK button.
- Come back to the start screen of the Kodi application now.
- Choose the SYSTEM tab again. Then click on the Settings in the sub-heading.
- Now select the Add-ons options from the left pane.
- Then go with the option that is installing using a zip file.
- Here you will get the WOOKIE option, search for it and then click on this option.
- Click on the option which says that to Click Me – Succumb to the Wookie.zip and then proceed.
- You need to move to the Video Add-ons section and then choose the Wookie option within it.
- Then simply click on the Open button provided on the left.
- And then you will get the Install Wookie option on the screen below.
- Then you will be asked to make a choice between the listed builds. Choose the option you like and then click on the Install button.
- The build installation begins now.
- Now the Wookie Wizard and Build Kodi has been installed on your system.
To start accessing the channels, first go to the PROGRAMS option, and then there you will find the wookie option. Find this option and there you will find the newly installed Wookie Wizard and Build Kodi for the system.
Hope you all enjoyed the working of the Tutorial How to Install Wookie Wizard and Build Kodi and got this addon installed on your system. If you are facing any problem with this installation, then comment down your queries below. Till then, keep visiting our the official website of Kodi Addons!