We are here with a new movie addon installation. In this Install All Movies Stream Kodi, we will show how to setup this addon for the Kodi system in a very easy to understand language.
Starting with the Kodi system, it is an open-source platform which allows the users play streaming content via network area or from any local storage. We can watch different contents including music, movies, TV Shows and many others.
Addons are the additional features installed on Kodi to make the system more useful to use. These add-ons will be for music, movie, and other content types. We will check about the installation of the All Movies Stream Addon for Kodi.
Install All Movies Stream Kodi
We saw the intro on the Kodi and the need of using add-ons for the Kodi system. Without the add-ons on the Kodi system, the complete system will be useless. All Movies Stream Addon offers you with a lot of movie content on it in high definition quality.
Talking about the All Movies Stream Addon, this addon is placed inside the Entertainment Repo. Therefore we can say that this addon is offered by the developer of the Repo itself. So let’s be thankful to the Entertainment Repo developer for this excellent addon.
The steps for installing the All Movies Stream Addon for Kodi:
- Start the Kodi application.
- Click on the SYSTEM tab, and then go for the File Manager sub-heading.
- Choose the Add Source option from the left side.
- Highlight the tab with the <None> inside it.
- Type the website address http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and then click on Done button.
- Tap on the box below where you need to give a name to the media source, and then name it as fusion.
- Click on the OK button below.
- Go back to the Home page of the Kodi application.
- Select the SYSTEM tab.
- Then choose the Settings option in the sub-heading. Opt for the Add-ons choice.
- Click on the Install from zip file on the next screen.
- Here you will find the folder named as fusion. Select this folder.
- Choose the xbmc-repos option displayed on the next screen.
- Opt for the English folder here.
- Click on the zip file named as repository.entertainmentrepobackup-x.x.x.zip shown on the next screen.
- Here you will be required to wait for the add-on enabled message to be displayed on the screen.
- Select the Install from repository choice.
- Find the Entertainment Repo option and click on it.
- Select the Video Add-ons choice.
- Choose the All Movies Stream option in this section.
- Tap on the Install option now.
- After some time you will get the All Movies Stream Addon enabled message on the screen.
Therefore you have installed the addon successfully for the Kodi system. You can access this add-on by following the usual path. First, go to the VIDEOS option, then choose the Add-ons. There you will find the All Movies Stream Addon option.
We are concluding the article on Install All Movies Stream Kodi here. Comment down your suggestions and other queries you have got with the installation of the addon. For more Kodi updates, keep visiting our page Kodi Addons!