Who doesn’t like to watch HD quality contents on their HTPC? We will see Install Live Mix Kodi Addon for XBMC. Installing this addon for your home theater system is quite easy than you believe.
Kodi is a software platform that lets you stream video contents or any multimedia data from local storage to large screen displays. Live Mix Addon is a kind of add-on that can be installed for Kodi software.
Addon is simply an extension kind of feature which fits with the Kodi for increasing the efficiency of the system by adding more features to it. We will get started now with the installation of Live Mix Addon.
Install Live Mix Kodi Addon
We have got a brief idea on the concept of Kodi and also on how the addons work. These add-ons are equally important to run the Kodi software smoothly and Live Mix Addon serves the task of providing contents on a variety of topics.
Addons are present in files called repository data. So here this Live Mix Addon is placed inside the MetalKettles Addon Repository. And so the official developers of this add-on is MetalKettles, so we want to thank them for creating such an add-on for us.
So let’s get started with the installation of this addon!
Before starting with the installing part, you need a Fusion Installer present on your system. If you don’t have it, you can install it by following our previous post here on Install Fusion Kodi.
After you have installed the Fusion Installer, follow the steps given below:
- Come to the Kodi Home Screen. Click on SYSTEM. Then click on the Settings option.
- A list of options will be displayed, among them choose the Add-ons.
- Then select the Install from zip file option. Then click on the file named as fusion, from the displayed option.
- Now select the xbmc-repos choice. Then choose the English option.
- A huge list of zip files will be displayed, among them select the one named exactly as it is written over here repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for some time; then one Add-on enabled notification will be indicated on the screen.
- Now go to the option Install from a repository, then select the MetalKettles Addon Repository.
- Choose the option Video Add-ons, then click on Live Mix.
- You will get the Install option, click on it. After some time, you will get an Add-on enabled notification on the screen.
You have installed the Live Mix Addon on your system now. To access the installed addon, click on the VIDEOS, then select the Add-ons option. There you will find the Live Mix addon.
So are you done with installing this addon for your Kodi system? Or facing any issues, if so write to us your doubts regarding the installation, in the comment section below.
So we are done with this article on Install Live Mix Kodi Addon for XBMC. We have tried our level best to explain the procedure in the easiest language possible. To know more on Kodi, keep visiting our page Kodi Addons!