We are back with another sports addon for you. In this Tutorial How to Install Google Play Music Kodi, we will discuss the installation process of the addon and the features of this addon. Let’s check out a short brief on the Kodi system and the use of the add-ons.
Kodi is a system which can be customized by the users accordingly. The system is used for playing online streaming content, and the content could be any media including audio or video stored in the local storage area and also those from the network area. Google Play Music Kodi is an addon for the Kodi system.
Simple utilities, which are mainly responsible for the displaying contents on the Kodi system are called the add-ons. Now these add-ons can be used for displaying various contents on Kodi including video and audio. Heading towards the process of installation of Google Play Music Kodi.
Install Google Play Music Kodi
We saw a short brief on the working of the Kodi system and also on the main purpose of using add-ons for the Kodi system. Without the add-ons, the entire Kodi system will be no use for the Kodi users. Talking about this Google Play Music Kodi, it is a video addon related sports.
We will provide you an easy installation guide for setting up the Google Play Music Kodi addon. If you have got an account on the Google Music, then this addon becomes a must install for all the music lovers out there. You will get to listen to the latest music releases and radio channels too in this.
The Google Play Music Kodi addon is installed in the following manner:
- You need to download a repo file named as ForeverGuest Repo. Click on this link and save this file at a location from where it can be easily extracted.
- Start the Kodi software first.
- Select the SYSTEM option and then click on the Settings sub-menu.
- Choose the Add-ons choice from the options displayed on the left.
- You need to opt for installing through the zip file now.
- Among all the zip files listed here, click on the one named as repository.foreverguest-x.x.x.zip and then continue.
- You need to wait for a while till some Repository addon enabled message is showed up on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the choice of installing using the repository.
- Then click on the option foreverguest add-ons.
- Choose the Music Add-ons choice.
- You will get the Google Music EXP option listed here.
- Then tap the Install option.
- Again you have to wait for a while, and then add-on enables message pops up on the screen below.
Therefore the addon has been installed on your device now. You can access this addon now, and the path for using this addon goes like – go to the MUSIC option, then choose the Add-ons option, and there you will find the Google Play Music Kodi option, click on it and enjoy!!
Hope you all loved this article on Tutorial How to Install Google Play Music Kodi and understood installation steps clearly. If you get any trouble while setup of the addon, then mention your queries in the comment section below. For more Kodi updates, you can check out our page Kodi Addons!